My 1:1 sessions are specifically designed to help you with your goal. Whether rehabilitating an injury, sports specific training, to find ease in your body, to challenge or find freedom in your daily movement. Integrating body work with movement, using visualisations and creating new neural pathways and ways of thinking to have a new experience, I will meet YOU exactly where you are and move you forward at your pace.
Sessions are held
online on zoom or in my private Pilates Equipment Studio in Woolacombe, North Devon.
if you don’t live near it is the perfect holiday destination with 5km beautiful sandy beach and surrounded by national trust land so have a weekend away and nourish yourself with a program designed for you with as little as one session or we can create the perfect weekend program for you.
In the private studio
I have 2 V2max STOTT reformers for duo sessions if you like to work with a friend or partner, wall tower, FKPRO straps, rollers, bands, balls, slings, weights plus much more or even just the simplicity of the MAT.
Whether you want a private session
- to learn the principles of Pilates, Yoga or Garuda ,
- rehab an injury,
- improve your practice,
- improve athletic performance,
- move your body more freely,
- practice somatics, strength, flexibility, mobility, resilient core or
- to de-stress.
- Feel your body, tune into its amazing self, calm the mind, focus and listen in to your intelligent self. Your body is always communicating with you – listen to what it has to say
- or have bodywork or energy session
- private meditations or sound work
- you are already a teacher and want to work on your own technique or be mentored, helped with cuing and understanding a much deeper integrated training approach.
- on vacation and would like to continue your training at a high standard
- plan a retreat with your group
so whether it is a work out or coaching or both that you need, we work together to achieve the best you can be in a healthy, intelligent and integrated way. Your body and mind will thank you for it!