WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL CLASSES
Franklin Method and SGPilates Course
hosted by Sue Dawson (Gilbert)
next workshop Thursday 18th November 11:45am
Backwell WI Hall, Bristol
Pelvic Power Workshop
5 week course PLUS BONUS EXTRA ONLINE sessions
* Release tension and pain in your pelvis and lower back.
* Increase the flexibility of your hips joints for Pilates, Yoga, Dance and Life
* Learn pelvic exercises for strength, endurance and flexibility
* Experience dynamic core training for your pelvis
* Restore strength and stability for your pelvic floor
Mind & Body
* transform negative thoughts into positive ones
* create a mindful state, improve concentration and focus
* learn how to feel better
* create behaviours that benefit your brain
* dissolve beliefs which may limit your potential
Follow up Facebook secret page available you for one month after to keep you on track including reminders and notes.
* a pair of Franklin Method Balls (worth £20)
* 5 sessions over a five week period
* secret Facebook page
* 3 mini live sessions on FB
Register your interest by emailing me on email@example.com
Workshop sessions give you the perfect opportunity to try different methods, techniques and learn about your body.
There will be workshops running throughout the year varying from Pilates, Mindful Movement and Embodiment, Franklin Method Workshops to Massage Techniques and Relaxation.
You do not need to practice Pilates to attend some of these workshops but the practice of embodiment will greatly improve your outcome. They will give you a great insight to how your body functions and feels.
SG Pilates and Mindful Movement, Franklin Method Workshops
Garuda Flow For The Healthy Body
The Art of Change
Pelvic Power for Core Integration
Breathing for Life
Abdominals- another approach
Relax Your Shoulders and Liberate Your Neck
The Psoas – The Bio-Intelligent Tissue
The Pilates Repertoire (intermediate/advanced)
The Pilates Principles
Release, Relax and Rejuvenate (self massage and trigger point work)
For latest workshops and information follow SG Pilates Facebook